All services are backed by the industry’s highest level of customer service, ensuring safety, regulatory compliance, and cost-effectiveness.
Assured Waste Solutions is confident that we can help you more effectively manage your biohazard and pharmaceutical waste.
Whether you are a clinic, private practice, hospital, research center or lab, we welcome the opportunity to be of service.
Click Here to have an Assured representative contact you with more information. Or, call our office toll free at 1-855-239-9317.
- About Pharmaceutical Disposal
- Mail Back
- Vendor Program
- Sub-Contracted Biohazard Service
- Quick Quote
- Forms and Documents
MedDrop Collection Receptacle.
Mail-Back Bucket Program
Assured Waste Solutions specializes in the handling and disposal of Non-Hazardous Pharmaceuticals ranging from unused, unwanted, expired, non-returnable Schedules I-V, OTC and Rx drugs. We’ve taken the time to create programs that are as seamless and stress free for our customers as possible because we know your time is valuable. Each program is designed with the specific type of waste in mind needing destruction and our programs can be customized through various sizes available. There is no need to pay for more than you need. Assured Waste Solutions is fully compliant with State and Federal Regulations and come highly recommended by the DEA. Our trained and certified pharmaceutical technicians are always on staff to answer our customers questions during operational hours and maintain all records for up to 3 years as per the DEA requirements.
Our secure processing room, on site vault, DEA cage, and 2 party witnessed destruction allow us to maintain the highest level of security so that you can feel confident in our abilities to care for your waste disposal at a level of professionalism unmatched by any other!
Who Uses Our Services:
Our customer base ranges from small private practices, local clinics, veterinarian offices and pet hospitals, research industries, large corporations with satellite locations in healthcare including hospitals, pharmacies, government agencies, and police departments.
What You Need to Know:
- We offer a clear and concise working agreement and billing with no surprises.
- Single source solution to handle multiple Pharmaceutical Waste streams.
- Personalized customer service.
- Customized solutions to meet your needs.
- 2 Party witnessed destruction for all drugs with certification.
- Tight diversion control.
- 100% Compliance.
For more information or to place your order, click HERE to receive a Quick Quote or call us toll free at 1-855-239-9317 to speak to one of our representatives.
Our pharmaceutical destruction receptacle is not only a safe and simple collection solution; but is also cost-effective and provides our customers with the assurance that the unused or expired medications returned to Assured will be handled in the appropriate manner, keeping these items out of our water streams & landfills.
- DEA Approved & Compliant
- Safe, Secure, & Budget Friendly
- Easy to install, use, & maintain
- Convenient & Eye Catching
- Controlled & Non-Controlled waste can be collected.
- Program safety is achieved through serialized, opaque, tear proof, and tamper evident liners.
- Available in Green & Blue however custom color options may be available based on quantity ordered. Please note that custom receptacles take longer to become available.
Customer must be licensed as an “Authorized Collector “.
Biohazard Waste Disposal
Proudly Servicing North Carolina & South Carolina
- RMW & Sharps Disposal
- Trace Chemo
- Non-Hazardous Pharma
Assured Waste Solutions offers safe, compliant and cost-effective biohazard waste removal, transport and destruction. Unlike most other biohazard services, we not only provide the transporting of your waste, we are also the processing facility.
Say Goodbye to the Middle Man!
As the processing facility, we are fully equipped to handle, transport, and dispose of biohazard waste at a low and competitive rate. We pride ourselves on customer service and believe in making the process as simple as possible.
What You Get:
- A simple service agreement which allows you the ability to cancel at any time with a 30 day written notice. No buy outs necessary.
- Options for service frequency including “On Call”.
- Supplies provided at the time of pickup.
- Flat Rate – Per Container pricing. No surprises on your invoice.
- No Additional Fees such as Environmental, Documentation, or Fuel.
- Excellent Customer Service.
- Dependable service based on your needs.
- Guidance on compliance and training.
- Documented transfer, sterilization, and disposal of waste.
Who We Service:
Physicians Offices, Private Practices, Clinics, Hospitals, Veterinarian Practices, Animal Hospitals, Colleges, Government Agencies, Pharmacies, Dental Offices, Tattoo Shops, and many more.
Looking for Service?
Click HERE to receive a Quick Quote or call to speak with a representative at 1-855-239-9317
Existing Customers: Request a Pick Up by emailing our routing department at email@example.com
View our map below to see what options are available in your area!
Available nationwide and can easily be purchased online!
Simply click on your state to be taken to our online shop page!
Not available in all states, please view map below.
States in orange are not eligible for controlled disposal at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.
If you’re in need of Controlled Substance disposal and your state is NOT shown in orange, please submit Quick Quote by clicking HERE and tell us what substances you would like to dispose of or call to speak with a representative at 1-855-239-9317
Are you interested in providing a Pharmaceutical Mail-Back Service to your customers?
What We Offer:
- Private Label Service Agreement.
- Negotiated Discount Pricing.
- Training on how the program works so that you can confidently sell the service to your customer.
- Direct support from AWS’ Pharmaceutical Department.
- Customization to reflect your business:
- Custom Bucket Labels & Forms.
- You submit the order to our pharma department and we’ll take it from there:
- 3-5 Business day turnaround
- Confirmation of order shipments will be sent to your sales/support department.
- You’ll be invoiced for the order with a net 30 turn around.
- Automatic Reload option is available for all orders.
Call 1-855-239-9317 to find out how we can help you grow your business or submit a Quick Quote by clicking HERE.
Sub-Contracted Biohazard Service
Assured Waste Solutions currently partners with multiple biohazard companies all over the United States who utilize our business to provide service to their North and South Carolina customer base.
How it Works:
- Simple Sub-Contractor Service Agreement with no limitation to the amount of service locations as long as they are within our service region.
- Negotiated Discount Rates.
- Flat Rate – Per Container Pricing.
- No Additional Fees such as Fuel, Documentation, or Environmental.
- Invoicing for each service location per pickup.
- Service Calendars provided to you and/or your customer for all scheduled service locations.
- On-Call Service Available.
- We will work directly with you to coordinate service and will treat your customers as our own.
- Supplies provided at no additional charge.
- Reliable service you and your customers can count on.
If you would like to utilize Assured Waste Solutions to help you extend your service to the North and South Carolina Regions, call now to speak to a representative at 855-239-9317 or request a Quick Quote.
A man by the name of Anton Chekhov once said:
“Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice”.
At Assured Waste Solutions, LLC; we couldn’t agree more, and as a processing facility, we have a unique opportunity to see the other side of the Healthcare World that most others never do and rarely even think about.
For students who are about to embark on a career in Healthcare, we feel that by offering an opportunity to step inside of our facility, they will gain the knowledge needed to help them put into practice, proper methods which will be required o them on the job allowing them to be the best at what they do.
Students will have a much greater understand as to why biohazard waste should be handled in a certain way, who all it comes in contact with, and what really happens to it after they’ve assisted their patients.
Students will walk away with a newfound understanding and respect for handling items such as sharps, specimens, surgical, and procedural materials.
Who Can Tour AWS:
Facility Tours are primarily offered to Colleges and Universities providing courses in healthcare related fields such as:
- Allied Health
- Medical Assisting
- Veterinary Medical Technology
- Physical Therapy
All tours must be approved and scheduled in advance with Assured Waste Solutions, LLC Management. Please submit your request by clicking HERE
Tour Rates & Details:
Tours are priced based on the number of students who will be attending. Professors/Staff are required to show a valid ID and proper credentials affiliated to the College or University in which they are employed. Students may be required to show ID at the time of arrival. All persons entering the facility must wear long pants, close-toe shoes, and eyewear protection (safety glasses or spectacles). Assured Waste Solutions, LLC is a gated and highly secured facility where parking is limited so we do suggest carpooling.
Forms & Documents
Don’t see the form you need? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org